Wise words and advice for future Grade 3 Students from 3WJ:
- Do thinking that goes a bit beyond the expected grade 3 level ( deep level thinking).
- Quietly but quickly sit down on the mat while your teacher is counting down.
- Don’t talk while your teacher is.
- Don’t do troubling things, for you will get less time in free choice.
- Next try to be focused on lessons. Then you will get everything you need to do done.
- Listen carefully so you can finish the piece if work you’re doing.
- Don’t have a fixed mindset so that you don’t want to do anything. But try again with a growth mindset.
- If people are distracting you, just move away. If they follow you, just ignore them.
- Don’t play around and be silly in class.
- Don’t be exclusive to others. Be nice and inclusive and let them in your game.
- Be kind to your teacher and don’t let s/he send you to the office.
- Have positive thoughts, not negative ideas and rude comments.
- When your teacher asks, sit down carefully so you don’t hurt yourself.
- Always be quick and try to always finish off your work.
- Go to the toilet at break time.
- Sit in your chair, so you don’t drop food.
- You have to have a piece of fruit at fruit break.
- Make sure you finish every thing so you can have free choice.
- Don’t treat each other like you are arch enemies.
- Don’t always have a fixed mind set instead, try believing that you can do it.
- Always bring back your multiplication home work so you earn teacher points.
- Last, but not least, be quiet while the teacher speaks.
Ten Ways to be the Best Grade Three Student Possible by Daniel
1. Quietly sit down on the mat while your teacher is counting down.
2. Do your work without rushing and LISTEN to your teacher.
3. Make sure people are behaving beyond the (whatever grade your in) standards.
4. Don’t mess up the timetables to 9:00-10:00 Coding, 10:00-11:00 Coding, 11:00-11:30 Coding, 11:30-1:00 Coding, 1:00-2:00 Coding, and 2:00-3:30 Coding. Even though I do like coding, still don’t.
5. When the teacher isn’t in the classroom, don’t go CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (as in breaking every thing)
6. Make sure you bring your library books back to the library once you’re done with them.
7. Finish your work before free choice, and DON’T lie to your teacher.
8. make sure other people do their work before they they have free choice
9. Don’t rip up all your assignments before the teacher gets to the classroom.
10. Make sure other people follow these instructions carefully.
- Sit down quickly and carefully, so you can get some teacher points.2. Always finish off your work in the time provided.3. Go to the toilet in your own time during snack and lunch.4. At fruit break, make sure you have a piece of fruit.5. Sit at your table while you’re eating lunch.
6. Don’t have a fixed mindset and think you can’t do it.
7. If your friend is upset, see if he or she is okay.
8. Remember all your learning skills.
9. If a friend needs help, give them help.
10. Keep your spot tidy.